I am continually honoured by the wonderful feedback many of you have shared with me upon reading Paulie and Me. Over the next several months, I am excited to announce that I will be appearing at four local Indigo bookstores for a Meet and Greet event to introduce Paulie and Me: The Joys and Struggles of Growing up with My Special Needs Brother to an even wider audience. And I would love for you to drop by.
- Saturday, February 9th at the Indigo on Brant, at the Burlington Power Centre in Burlington, ON from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2nd at the IndigoSpirit, at 485 Trafalgar Rd, in Oakville, ON from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30th at the Indigo in Guelph at 435 Stone Rd. W. Guelph, ON from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday April 13th at the Indigo Stoney at the Heritage Greene Shopping Centre Creek, in Stoney Creek, ON from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20 at the Indigo Ancaster, 737 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster from Noon to 4 p.m.
If you just recently picked up a copy of Paulie and Me, I’m especially keen to hear your reviews as well. Let’s connect more on Facebook, and I would love to see you and speak with you at any of these events.
Warm thanks for supporting this great little book and the difference it can make to countless individuals and families. Extra signed copies will be available of course, in case there’s someone else on your list who’s meant to have their own copy too.
Author, Bernice Ranalli
Click here for more info or to purchase: